Welcome to the Letters Blogatory liveblog of the Belfast Project hearing! I expect to start blogging shortly before the hearing begins, at 2 p.m. EST (7 p.m. GMT). Please join in with your comments and questions, or you can tweet using the hashtag
#blogatory. Below the liveblog window, you’ll find the key documents at issue for today’s hearing.
Update (9/21/12): Unfortunately, the company that hosted my liveblog went out of business, so it’s no longer available! I will try to get it back, but no promises.
[blyve id=”167c025077732c65b90f0000″ width=”550″ height=”550″]
Here are some key documents relating to today’s hearing.
- The mutual legal assistance treaty between the United States and the United Kingdon
- Ed Moloney and Anthony McIntyre’s complaint
- Moloney & McIntyre’s memorandum in support of their motion for a preliminary injunction
- The government’s memorandum in support of its motion to dismiss and in opposition to the motion for a preliminary injunction
- Moloney & McIntyre’s memorandum in opposition to the motion to dismiss
- The government’s proposed reply brief